Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy on this website and how it affects you.
Effective May 31, 2018. Last updated on May 31, 2018.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you contact us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We use Google Analytics and StatCounter to improve our website.
- We use Google's reCAPTCHA service, which collects information about the visitor, to secure our website.
These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
Information We Collect
Do Not Track
Our service supports Do Not Track requests at this time, which means our third party analytics providers won't load if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics and StatCounter. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site, how much revenue we make from each user, and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
We will never share this information with anyone. Your privacy comes first.
You provide us with your name and email when sending an email through our contact form or emailing us directly. This information is directly sent via email and not processed or sent through a third-party service.
We use Google's reCAPTCHA service to secure our website from spammers and bots.
Google reCAPTCHA works by collecting hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and sends it to Google for analysis.
We use Google reCAPTCHA in our contact page and the review form in the product pages.
Information We Share
We share no information with anybody ourselves. You do not provide any information to us unless you use our contact form and/or email us.
We take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
Because we do not manage the personal information you send in the checkout, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Of course you are responsible for keeping your payment information confidential, but make sure the checkout page is from Shopify before you do anything.
This site is not directed at children under the age of 13.